Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why Am I So Fat?!

It doesn't matter how skinny, how toned, how hot you are, as a women, this question moves past our lips daily.  Most of us really don't even need to do anything to our bodies.  We're just overly critical.


Last night, my friend Lauren and I decided to participate in the Special K Challenge.  Neither of us need to lose weight, really.  But, we decided to slim down juuussttt a bit more--just like everyone else who wants to.


So, for the next few weeks, I'm supposed to drop like six pounds I guess haha!  We'll see!  I better love cereal, yogurt and fruit.  Hopefully I don't get sick of this--as I look at one bite left at the bottom of the bowl and curse the serving size of one cup!  My Italian relatives would absolutely DIE over this "meal." 

1 comment:

  1. Just bought our Special K today.
    Let's see if Dad can just have a bowl of cereal for dinner ;o)
    ♥ Mom

    ReplyDelete